Our firm provides comprehensive municipal engineering to many local municipalities as “Township Engineer”. We provide plan reviews, meeting representation and construction inspections on behalf of the Townships.
- Comprehensive Plan Preparation
- Zoning and Subdivision Ordinance Preparation
- Master Plans
- Grant Writing
- Engineering Reviews of Submissions to Guide Governing Bodies
- Topographic, Geometric and Boundary Surveys
- ALTA, ACSM Land and Title Surveys
- Flood Elevation Studies and Certifications
- Construction Stakeout
LAND DEVELOPMENT PLAN PREPARATION
We prepare Land Development Plans for both public and private sector clients to facilitate the construction of malls, restaurants, hospitals and shopping centers. We work with all local, state, and federal regulations to provide sustainable stormwater quality and management to compliment the environment and the community. We constantly strive to provide the best management practices that are mindful of our clients’ budgets and in compliance with all governing regulations.
SUBDIVISION PLAN PREPARATION
Subdividing small and large tracts of land has been a service our staff has provided since the inception of our company. Our staff is prepared to provide you with a complete plan package to address all federal, state, and local municipality regulations. We utilize the latest software to provide our clients with the most cost effective methods of preparing our technical documentation. Regulations are constantly changing and at Brehm-Lebo Engineering we are constantly attending conferences and seminars to remain on top of the regulations and trending design methods.
- Commercial and Residential Subdivision Design
- Commercial and Industrial Site Planning
- Highway Design/Permitting
- Limited Traffic and Speed Studies
- Aerial Control and Mapping
- GIS and GPS Capabilities
- Forensic Reporting and Expert Testimony
- MS-4, NPDES, Stream Crossing and other Permits